Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tuesday Wishlist

Third year of uni is finally over! Hallelujah i hear you cry (well, i'm crying it anyway!), and do you know what this means? That's right, more time for blogging, YAYYY! My lovely boyfriend whipped me off to Paris last week for my 21st birthday present, what a babe! I'll be sharing some pictures with you later as well as some sneeky Sephora purchases, its a must (not that he quite understood the urgency...). But first, a little wishlist of the items I'd really like to enter my life right now, thank you kindly...

1. River Island Owl Earrings   2. Missguided Glitter Cross Top   3. Nars Isolde Eyeshow Duo (this is going to my graduation present from me....to me....)   4. Models Own Hed Kandi: Balearic Cool  5. Love Etc... Sun Kissed Body Puree   6. Missguided Sawyer Leather Panel Leggings   7. Missguided (I see a theme appearing here...) Gretta Super High Platform Suede Style Shoes   8. MAC Lipstick: Saint Germain   9. Knitted Fluro Swing Top

There really is a theme emerging, I am loving Missguided at the minute, they have so much up to date stock at really affordable prices, what can go wrong? :)... MAC Saint Germain was screaming out to me in Paris, but at €19 it worked out a little more expensive, so to the English MAC counter it is! I can see a few (or maybe more...) of these items joining my life super shortly, sorry bank balance.
p.s. Jess (other twin half) will be posting another YouTube video at the weekend, so watch out :)
Loula x

2 comments:

  1. Ahh love everything, great wishlist! Those heels are incredible! Definitely going to go and browse missguided now....haha :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.co.uk xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) they're just beautiful aren't they! I think they may have to join me for my graduation! Go gooo look on missguided you won't regret it! X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading you're comments and I always reply :)