Wednesday 16 May 2012

Paris

Currently mourning the fact that I really want to be back in Paris! My boyfriend took me away as my 21st Birthday present, boyfriend points for you :) It was so lovellly and romantic (blerghhh, listen to me! haha) even though i speak literally zero French and so does my boyfriend, which proved a little interesting..... (I lie, I can say 'I am eight years old' which is rubbish, because I'm not, I'm 21. Bad times). But here are a few snaps all the same...

Have you been whisked away anywhere recently? If not I hope you're all enjoying at least a glimpse of English sunshine :)
Loula x

2 comments:

  1. Aww looks like you had a great time and *thumbs up* on you're bf for taking you there how cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so lovely, really want to go back! Gold star for the boyfriend :) x

      Delete

I love reading you're comments and I always reply :)