Thursday 17 May 2012

Sephora Purchases

On my trip to Paris last week I obviously needed to visit Sephora since its no longer available in the UK. After informing my boyfriend of the urgency we hopped onto the metro and off we went. DISASTER, it was closed for refurbishment. Much to my boyfriends dismay I found another (sobbing at this point he was...I joke!!) I managed to pick up three things:
1. No.45 Mineral Powder Brush
2. Nail Varnish in LO7 Valentine
3. Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in No.2


No.45 Mineral Powder Brush
As the name suggests the brush is intended for use with mineral foundation, I do use Bare Minerals foundation in Medium Beige to set my foundation however as soon as I saw it I knew I needed it for liquid foundation. It's taklon synthetic fibres so can be used for liquid products. It gives a lovely airbrushed finished and doesn't hold too much product, overall very pleased with it!


Nail Varnish in LO7 Valentine
Is a lovely coral pink, I bought this as a present for my sister so haven't tried it yet, it looks a lovely consistency though and if it compares to the other Sephora polishes I have it will be long wearing and pigmented.


Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in No.2
I'm constantly on the look out for the perfect nude lipstick, I thought I had it in Topshop Nevada, yet it's been discontinued, almost cried. This is lovely though, very moisturising and pigmented, it's a little small for the price though and the tiny glitter particles although can't be seen on the lips feel a little scratchy on the lips! Very pleased on the whole though, the colour is lovely!
Really pleased with my purchases! Do you wish Sephora would come back to the UK? Or are you lucky enough to live somewhere with a Sephora? Back to Paris now please...
Loula xx

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with nude lips! My go to lip color these days has been Creme Brulee & Creamsicle (Revlon Lip butters)..I also received a Cargo Lip gloss (Laredo) in a beauty box and am loving it!! I wasn`t a big fan of glosess but I really like this one, check it out:)

    Lovely blog!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nude Lips are just the best, i really need to get onto the Lip Butters hype, so far I only have Strawberry Shotcake! I'll have to look at the Cargo Lip Gloss! Thank you for your comment :) xxx

      Delete

I love reading you're comments and I always reply :)