Thursday 1 March 2012

Mac Fix+

4 posts in nearly 4 days? Cripes, I'm a reformed blogger!! haha!...

Today i'll be giving you my views on MAC Fix+ Spray :) It has to be said, I <3 MAC, I think we all do deep down! I don't know about anyone else but I didn't know what I wanted for Christmas last year, I don't need anything (except a new hair dryer, thanks mum!!!) so when my brother asked me what I wanted make-up was the only answer! So off I sent him to the MAC counter and boy did good! He got me the Fix+ Spray which I'd had my eye on for a while. What MAC claim:

An aqua–spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm–the–skin blend of Green Tea, Camomile, Cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energising scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!


It's pretty much glorified water, but some lovely glorified water at that! I read some reviews before I got it saying that it blends makeup together and makes an airbrushed look. To be honest, I don't think it does. It goes some way to sealing my makeup and I can tell a difference by the end of the day when I haven't worn it, i.e. more patchy foundation but I don't think it blends layers together. If you get the spray at the wrong distance you can look patchy too. However, it is a good makeup sealer, spritz a bit onto brushes for a daily clean and also a really nice skin refresher before make-up and hydrates skin through make-up (MAC foundation especially studio fix fluid is very drying so a good option if you find the foundation very drying to your skin). Would I re-buy? I think I would you know, it's not in my opinion hideously over priced! It's not a necessity but a really nice novelty and who doesn't love them?! :)





MAC Fix+ is available from MAC counters for £7 for 30ml or £12.50 for 100ml (mine is 100ml)


Loula x


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried anything like that. Like you said though it's fun to try a novelty once in a while! :) Nice blog.

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading you're comments and I always reply :)