Sunday 4 September 2011

Marry Me Seche Vite?


The need for a new top coat was far past ridiculous, soooo, on many good reviews I made a purchase of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, I'm actually in love. I think the postman now genuinely has an irrational fear of delivering post to our house after I almost wrestled him to the ground to grab the parcel off him, yeah, sorry about that Mr. Postman, I hate to warn him too that the process with only repeat itself when my Orly polish FINALLLYYYYY arrives, ooops!

(I apologise for my nails looking as if I've 
dug a 6ft hole with my hands, yummm)

The finish is amazing, its SO shiny, I'm so impatient when it comes to drying time too, which is one of the main reasons i love this, its touch dry within at least a minute, AMAZE! I'm so glad i made a purchase, i really do heart it, wedding invite anyone??

You can get your very own bottle from asos for £9.99 :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your nails with the pink tips. Very cute :)

    http://french-doll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading you're comments and I always reply :)