Sunday 4 September 2011

My week in purch-ases :)

Hello there my lovelies, firstly I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who's following me, it really does make me smileeee whenever I get a new follower, so thank youuu :) 
So, as ever here's the outcome of my shopping addiction from this week, but not before i apolgise for the birds nest perched on top of my forehead I was in a rush taking pictures so the poor mop had to suffer, sozza about that, praying no blackbirds mistake it for their home on my way to work....
Cardigan -£14.99- H&M  (suprisingly cosy, yummm :)
Strappy Top- £2.00- Primarni :)
Bird Necklace- £2.00- Primark (Last Year) 
Cross Necklace- Stolen from the boyfriend (he doesn't yet know...thankss :)


Double Buckle Belt (i love love love this!)- £2.00 i thinkkk- Primark


Alexander McQueen Scarf- £22.00- eBay (absolute bargain, poor postman's going to be terrified again....). I massively predict leather jackets to be HUGE this A/W, this will look gorgeous teamed with one and some boots, oooh, i'm excited already!



 Sleek True Colour Lipstick- £2.99? (I thinkkk!)- Peaches and Cream- Superdrug
I'm a nude lipstick kinda girl but decieded to pick this up from superdrug the other day, the colour is coral and its highly pigmented and smooth, it did dry my lips out a little though, so lashings of lipbalm required, they do lots of other colours though which I'm eager to try!

And check it out, no nail varnishes! Absolutly shocking (except for Seche Vite below, but lets shhhh about that ;))! Hope you enjoyy and beware Monsieur. Postiemannn!


Much Love 


1 comment:

  1. I love that double-belt and the skull scarf! I saw it in my local Primark today in cream, but I much prefer your grey version.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading you're comments and I always reply :)